I ain’t gonna lie to ya

I find it interesting and somewhat unnerving when people use the phrase “I ain’t gonna lie to ya” more than six times in a conversation…

Click here to download my book, Just Kidding (not really) to read the rest of this and 60 other funny essays about life, marriage, kids and being neurotic.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to I ain’t gonna lie to ya

1. Marty says:

Oh dear…So, is “honest to God” girl gonna get the job?? lol

2. HA! Thanks for reading my blogs, Marty. No, Tami didn't get the job. I changed the ending in case others were wondering the same thing.

3. Wanda says:

I ain't gonna lie to ya, but I loved this column. It's great, and I ain't lying to ya.

4. Jody Worsham says:

Hit the nail on this one! I like the length. I can finish it before having to go pick somebody up, drop somebody off, or mop up after somebody. Keep up the good work. The Medicare Mom.

5. Sharon says:

I ain't lyin' to ya, that thar story was funny…. And, that's the truth.

6. Thanks, everyone, for your comments. Maybe I'll stick to shorter blogs from now on. Easier to write AND read.

7. KMACdonald says:

There's always the proverbial, “know wud Ah mean?”
    I had an employee who finished every sentence that way. Before long ALL of my workers were saying it!
    One day, I slipped-up and finished a sentence with “It's just as easy if I run it by you in the morning at the coffee shop…know wud ah mean?”

I immediately poured scalding hot water on my tongue as punishment. I ain't lyin' to ya.
    Well….maybe.

8. giddymomof6 says:

Lol! Okay, this was hilarious! I loved it. And I'm the same way, I'm not sure I trust people like that either… *grins* though, i think it's hilarious when people pick up on my jennisms.