Today’s post is the first of what will be a monthly feature here. It’s called Funny Friday and is a collaborative project that I’ll post on the last Friday of every month. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/).
1. “Hey kids, who wants to finger paint!!!”
2. Remember when you said my floor was clean enough to eat off of? Well, what are you doing for dinner?”
3. Did the guy who said “don’t cry over spilt milk” happen to have any rules about tomato sauce?
4. Yeah, I know! It looks totally realistic, doesn’t it! I’m ordering the fake ruptured colostomy bag next week.
5. “Try new and improved Ragu Chunky Garden-Style. Now with 40-percent more peppers, mushrooms and broken glass than the other leading brand.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile:
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Black Sheep Mom (http://www.theblacksheepmom.blogspot.com)
Silence of the Mom (http://www.silenceofthemom.blogspot.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
On the Alberta/Montana Border (http://dlt-lifeontheranch.blogspot.ca)
Cluttered Genius (http://www.clutteredgenius.com)