October Funny Friday
Today’s post is October’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles .
1. That was quite a wall Humpty Dumpty fell off of.
2. “Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s…. Dang, Superman, middle age hasn’t been very kind to you.”
3. What it looks like when you’re upside down on your hot air balloon mortgage.
4. I’m gonna stick the landing this time. I just know it.
5. “Sir, you’re telling that me you rear ended the other car because you were staring at a giant, inflated walnut dressed in a suit, floating upside down across the sky? …We’re going to need you to step out of your vehicle for a sobriety test.”
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: