For NaBloPoMo Day 20, I’m participating in the five truths and a lie game with my Nablo blogging group. You know the game, right? Decide which statement you think isn’t true and post your answer in the comments. I sort of wish it was five lies and one truth. That way I could make myself sound a little less ordinary.
If you’d like to play along on your own blog, feel free to join us. Send me a link and I’ll tweet and post it on my Sanity Facebook page.
Okay, here goes…
1) When I was pregnant with my first son, I had ravenous cravings for blood and raw meat everyday.
2) I supported myself through college working as a radio disc jockey and voice over talent.
3) I’m not afraid of spiders. Really, I’m not.
4) I was once on a roller coaster that malfunctioned, leaving us stuck on a steep incline for three terrifying hours.
5) I create artwork made of recycled hardware in my spare time.
6) I once fell into an open septic tank.
I’ll post the answer tomorrow.