January Funny Friday
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture.
to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here’s today’s picture. It was submitted by Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com) .
1. Mom to Dad “Well would ya look at that! Isaac didn’t run away after all. He’s been stuck between the couch cushions the whole time!
How old are you now, son?
And here are my spare car keys! And a five dollar bill! We’ve gotta remember to check the couch more often.”
2. In a furniture showroom: “I knew I shouldn’t have let Isaac come couch shopping with us…. especially after his toilet shopping incident last week got us banned from Home Depot.”
3. Looks like Isaac’s all hard core into that new “Couch-to-5K” work out. Well, the couch part, anyway.
4. Therapist to Patient: “I think we’ll make more progress if you sit in the chair from now on.”
5. Always a sucker for a comfy couch, Isaac’s home burglary career was unfortunately short-lived.
(I don’t know why I named the kid in the photo Isaac. Guess he looked like an Isaac. Or his legs did.)
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: