Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Here is today’s picture. It was submitted by me. Yay! (With permission from my cat Cali, of course.)
1) “Why yes, I have got your tongue. And you’ll never figure out where I’m hiding it.”
2) “Darn you, Auto Correct! I ordered an ATTACK CAT, not an attic cat!”
3) This must be that “corporate ladder” I keep hearing about.
4) “Before we close on the house, we had to have an inspection done. So, I called Feline Home Inspectors. They’re fast, friendly and affordable. And I can’t get that song from their commercials out of my head.”
5) “Ma’am, it appears you’ve got a bit of a rodent problem here in the attic. You could set out traps. Or for a small fee, I could eat them all.”
Click on the links below and see what the other bloggers came up with.
The Bergham’s Life Chronicles (http://berghamchronicles.blogspot.com/)
Follow me home (http://followmehome.shellybean.com)
Baking In A Tornado (http://www.BakingInATornado.com)
Someone Else’s Genius (http://www.someoneelsesgenius.com)
Confessions of a part-time working mom (http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/)
The Momisodes (http://themomisodes.com)
Spatulas on Parade (http://spatulasonparade.blogspot.com/)
Juicebox Confession (http://www.JuiceboxConfession.com)
Cluttered Genius (http://www.clutteredgenius.com)
Stacy Sews and Schools (http://stacysewsandschools.blogspot.com)
People Don’t Eat Enough Fudge (http://peopledonteatenoughfudge.blogspot.co.uk)