Funny Friday, April 2015
Today’s post is this month’s Funny Friday, a regular feature published on the last Friday of every month. Funny Friday is a collaborative project. Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
Today’s picture was submitted by Bergham’s Life Chronicles .
1. Talk about rushing the holidays! We’re still eating Easter candy and Kroger’s already got pumpkins out!
2. “Make sure you pick two that are exactly the same size. You don’t wanna be walking around all lopsided. And don’t forget to cut the stems off or else people will think you’re feeling too perky.”
3. COACH to TEAM: “Quit complaining! I know they’re not Little League approved, but they’re all we’ve got.”
4. SCHOOL NURSE: “Great! Another dodge ball injury. This is what happens when you cut physical education funding.”
5. Just a few miles south of Easter Island, explorers recently discovered the tiny and obscure Halloween Island. There are no tall face statues here, but the main pumpkin features an unfortunately shaped buttocks.
and a bonus
6. When life gives you pumpkins, make pumpkin-ade. (One sip will make you really grateful for the lemons.)
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: