Hi Kids! It’s Funny Friday time again.
If you’ve been a Sanity follower for a while, then you’re familiar with FF. It’s a regular, collaborative feature published on the last Friday of every month.
Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by the photo.
Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below. Click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.
1) JACKSON: “Geez, Laurie, when Mom said she loves us to the moon and back, you just haaad to ask her to prove it!”
LAURIE: “Well, we’ve been stuck up here for two days now! So apparently her love isn’t a round trip”
GRACE: “She’ll be back. She’s just trying to use her credit card to earn enough travel miles to come back and get us.”
2) Jackson made the Guinness Book of World Records for being the first kid to ever wear the Texas flag as a sweater on the moon. That was several years ago, though. People do it all the time now.
3) Shaking my head at the extreme measures some parents will take just to get a little time to themselves. (Honey, why didn’t we think of that?)
4) 2017-“You’re safe now, Mr. American flag. Up here on the moon, you won’t have to worry about being banned by the overly sensitive, easily offended Political Correctness Police.”
5) Dermatology Land, another failed amusement park idea.
Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile.